Monday, June 16, 2014

Sorry I'm a week late posting... this is her email from 6/9/2014

This email arrived on Tuesday instead of Monday and not until around 4pm!! As I discovered they had a Zone Conference on the Monday.

Thanks sooooo incredibly much for all the info about Thea!!! I seriously love her guts and am soooooooo proud of her decision! I just know she is gonna rock it!! :) First off, sorry for the late email.. but better than nothing!! We had a super dooper fantastical Zone Conference yesterday! Elder Don R. Clarke, of the Seventy came! It was inspiringly wonderful! There is so much I learned! I am going to forward you all my notes.. it might not all make sense, but just trust me it is great! I do want to tell you quickly about Quinton! Because he has been doing AWESOME! And He is set to be baptized on June 22, he came to church on Sunday and it was fantastic to see him there. Feeling the spirit mega strong. I totally suck for this terribly lame email! I promise to be better next time!I surely love you a lot!
See you in a week,Sister Ormsby

Hercules the Hamster
  

Walking fun and saying goodbye to Tara    
 Face Masks



x

No comments:

Post a Comment