Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Green day :) 11/25/13

Sorry... haven't taken pics this week!!! but just one, this was at church yesterday.
The elders called us on Saturday night and told us Sunday was green day.. we wanted to see how many people would notice... it was pointed out in the first 5 seconds of ward council. hahaha :)



Your YW night sounds AWESOME! 
Our YW leader is the WML's wife and that is where we are spending Thanksgiving! I love them so much! Probably because they remind me so much of you and dad! :) They have 4 daughters that are all coming to spend the holiday together with their husbands and children! We are spending the afternoon there, so it should be great!!!
All that family time sure sounds incredible!!!!!!! :)
I honestly can't believe it is already T-day!!! When did that even happen?!?! haha, we are starting to plan for Christmas now... which be crazy! We are trying to figure out who's house to go to to SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D YAY!
Any big spends for black Friday?? What are the sweet deals you are planning on?? 
I'm gonna write you a proper email now, LURVE CHU!

Really quick, funny story(well its funny now)-
So first- we are basically the 'trouble sisters', right?! with us there always seems to be a problem. Like EVERY WEEK. it is freaking dumb! But it seems to mostly be my fault.(First my knee, then our apartment issues, our washer & dryer-that's a stupid story for another time-, our smoke alarms at 3am, our tire went flat-i don't remember if I told you that one..?- then my eye, then my bike wreck and subsequent elbow injury- and now, this.....)
Saturday night, 11.30pm. We are fast asleep in bed and we wake to a POUNDING on our door. Like, I'm talking police knock that won't quit.
We are freaking out, then I check the peephole and it is a little girl that lives in our building, so I answer it and she tells me that someone just crashed into our car.
While it was parked. and we were asleep. Somehow something bad still managed to happen. So we run down stairs, half asleep and in our pj's to find this really sweet guy that felt terrible and was so concerned we were gonna sue or something. haha
I guess he was learning how to ride his mates motorbike and he stalled it and it smashed straight into our bumper, leaving a huge dent and a cut, but no other serious damage. 
SO STUPID!!! hahahahaha

I won't know the time for skype for a long time. we are allowed to have a 5 minute phone call on Christmas eve to organize the time! :)

GUESS WHAT?!!!?!?!??!?!  
Today is my 6 months of going through the temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week has been pretty great, i got all the pictures on sat... THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) They are great!
My time has totally run out!!
I actually have to go- BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO MUCH!

See you in a week,
Sister Ormsby

PS-i'll make sure to get you the info of my results when I get them
Give everyone my love!
Sorry I couldn't email dad back, I love him too!



No comments:

Post a Comment